Friday, June 7, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (8)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme
hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!


QUESTION:
 Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why?

**********

Is this the situation wherein you've read the first book (or first few books), then for some reason you can't seem to get yourself to read the sequels? If so, my answer would be the Fallen series by Lauren Kate, The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater, The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel, the Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto, and The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.

I have read the first book of the first two series years ago, and I tried reading the sequels, but I don't really feel like reading it. I have read the first two books of The Immortals Series, tried to read the third book, but got bored and never opened it again. Halo didn't make me want to read the second book. With Twilight, I have read until half of Eclipse, and gave up.

Now, have I really broken up with these series? Maybe. Maybe not. I still hope I'll be able to read them someday.


Kindly leave your #FF links in the comments below
so I can visit and follow your blog.

5 comments:

  1. It's like going on a "break" with some of these series. Maybe one day you'll get back together with them!
    http://talesfromtrish.blogspot.com/2013/06/follow-friday-break-up.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit Fallen too.. From wolves of mercy falls I've only read the first book, the second just doesn't seems interesting.. PS: new follower on GFC!

    My FF:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really tried Wolves of Mercy Falls... I wanted to because everyone was talking about it, but I never really got the chance. And maybe I won't try anymore. Haha! Twilight as well was such a drag. Didn't get past Twilight, both in book and movie. Lovely post! I'm a new follower :)

    And by the way, I'm from that faraway land too :) And it kind of sucks, because school starts Thursday and I'm not ready! Haha! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was soo proud of myself when I finish Fallen.. I though about quitting quite a few times! I definetly gave up on Mercy Falls though..

    New GFC Follower
    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/06/feaure-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great blog! I followed via gfc and bloglovin
    rainydayreadingreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...