Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Back to School!

June marks the beginning of very different seasons for different countries in the world. For example, the rainy season usually starts on June in the Philippines, while for other countries, it is the month when the weather starts to get sizzling hot. Also, June is the month when students get back to school and start their 10-month academic year in the Philippines, while in other countries, school is officially over. So there! I am again a studying student for about 10 months starting today.

That means blogging will be less regular than before, because as much as I love reading and posting stuff about books, my priority is still my studies. I need to study and graduate in order to find a good job that pays well (very well) so I can buy more books. Hahahahaha!

Soooooooooooooooooooo...

Bye SUMMER!!!
(Photo taken a month ago.)
That's me (find me if you can) with few of my high school friends just a month ago, enjoying summer by the pool.


HELLo SCHOOL!!!
(Photo taken last 2011.)
A random shot from our Filipino class a few years ago. Do you know where I am? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...