Friday, May 30, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday (16)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme
hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!


Activity/Question:
How important is good writing to you? In an ideal world, a book would be beautifully written AND have great character development, plot, etc. But in the real world, which do you prefer: (1) Great characters and plot with lousy writing or (2) Middling character development and plot but gorgeous writing.

**********

In a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being "extremely important", I suppose it's around 5 or 6.
I am not very critical when it comes to writing styles because I am not really a gifted writer myself. I am not very good with words, and I am not very judgmental when it comes to how well or how bad a book is written. I tend to focus on the characters and the flow of the story, rather than the artistic way they are presented. Therefore, I prefer great characters and plot with lousy writing. 


Kindly leave your #FF links in the comments below
so I can visit and follow your blog.
Any of these will do. Thank you!
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. This question was pretty hard but I went with writing over a good story. I love seeing all the different opinions!
    MY F&F
    New GFC Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my first visit to your blog and I think you did an EXCELLENT job responding to this question. Keep up the good work. :)

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MTE!
    Also, you're from the PH? Hiiii there!
    New GFC and Bloglovin follower :)
    MY F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also chose great characters & plot.

    New twitter, GFC and bloglovin follower. Follow me back via my ff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good answer to a hard question. Rating scale was a good idea. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...