Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Wrap-Up!

Four months! :)

I have been "seriously" blogging for four months now, and I think I deserve a little pat on the shoulder for surviving this long. Hahahaha... But honestly, I'm sooooo happy I have lasted four months in the blog world, and I hope I stay longer.

There had been unexpected change of plans this April... But I tried to update whenever I can. So, here it goes...

FIRST:
The books I have read in April.

It has been a slow April for me. I only read four books and one short story. Should I mention that I was kind of busy? 





SECOND:
The books I have purchased.

As I have mentioned last month, March is the month of release of two of my most anticipated books of 2013: REQUIEM and CLOCKWORK PRINCESS. Good news: Our local book store  already have copies of both. Bad news: The Clockwork Princess was not the Collector's Edition. And because of school, I haven't read both books yet.

Other than that, I received What Really Happened in Peru from a friend, and A Shade of Vampire for review.

THIRD:
Random news!

This is nothing really important. I joined two blog memes this month -- Feature and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and  Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews. I just want to thank everyone who stopped by and followed me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...