Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones 2nd Trailer

A little over four months from today, the world will get to see the movie adaptation of the first installment to Cassandra Clare's action-packed and romance-filled series, The Mortal Instruments. And just a few days ago, the second trailer has been released. Yay!

I have been waiting for this for months now, and I'm sure most fans have been as impatient as me knowing that in the second trailer Magnus Bane will make an appearance. *cheers* So yeah, watch the trailer...


The second trailer gives viewers a clearer picture of what the movie is all about. It gives us a glimpse of what the whole story will be about. Well, maybe not! *winks* Hahahahaha.. But more character exposure and dialogues, and more badass and funny scenes have been included. I'm just a bit surprised when I saw Magnus. I was like, "That's it?". Honestly, I thought it was too short and too fast. But who am I to complain? Atleast the trailer is out. :)

So, what do you think of the trailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...