Saturday, April 30, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (13): April 2016


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

*******

April has been a busy month for me and my personal life. That is why I haven't blogged as much as I used to like the past two months. I also haven't bought any book this month. But thankfully, Harper Collins sent me three ARCs that I can feature in this month's Stacking the Shelves post. Thank you, HC Int'l!


ASK ME HOW I GOT HERE by Christine Heppermann
FRANNIE AND TRU by Karen Hattrup
NIGHT SPEED by Chris Howard

These ARCs are all set to be released this May, and I am extremely excited to read all three books. I have actually started to read Ask Me How I Got Here. It is about a girl who decided to have an abortion and her life after that. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet because I'm just a few pages in. But so far, it's okay.

Again, a big thank you to Harper Collins for these ARCs!


So, what do you think? See anything you like? You can leave your STS links below and share the books you got this week. Thanks for dropping by! 

For a more updated book haul and some bookish posts, check out my Instagram account:
@helloteepee. Thanks!

Instagram

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, you have got a great haul this week! I am so desperate to read Frannie and Tru, that book looks AMAZING! I hope you enjoy all your reads when you get to them :) You can check out my STS post here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frannie and Tru does sound interesting. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I have been wanting to check out Frannie and Tru for a while!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love when I get ARC's. You got a few good ones.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of your books look really intriguing. It's hard to maintain a blog and keep up with real life! Wishing you a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hello three new lovely books! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...