Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stacking The Shelves (10): Extended Edition




Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

*******

Hello!

Welcome to my Stacking the Shelves post, the Extended Edition! Why "extended", you ask? Well, because I realized that it has been 364 days since I last shared my weekly/monthly book haul. I missed a lot of times to share the new books I bought and received. So now, I am sharing all the books I got from November 2014 to March 2015 (I did not get anything this April, Sad.).

Here they are...

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2014 BOOK HAUL

Eeeep! I still can't believe Marie Lu signed my books. Although I was not able to attend the actual event, I have a friend who did. And I am so thankful that he agreed to take my books with him and have them signed. Thank you! He was not able to get them dedicated, though. There were more than 500 people, each one having more than one book in hand, so I understand that it's tiring for Marie Lu to sign all those books.

Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu

My December book haul consists of a birthday gift from my sister, a Christmas gift from a friend, and a pre-loved book from Book Sale.

Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate


JANUARY - MARCH 2015 BOOK HAUL

These are the "giveaway"/ "for review" books I received this 2015. Thank you, HarperCollins International for the ARCs, and to all the blogs who hosted the giveaways.

Solitaire by Alice Oseman
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
Between the Covers Vol. 2 (Various Authors)

These babies are the books I bought on the first quarter of 2015.

Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven


So, what do you think? See anything you like? Have you read any book from the pile? You can eave your STS links below and share the books you got this week. Thanks for dropping by! 

For a more updated book haul and some bookish posts, check out my Instagram account:
@helloteepee. Thanks!

Instagram

7 comments:

  1. Oh so many pretty books! :-) I've read Flat Out Love which I really enjoyed. I hope you enjoy all of your new additions My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved "Flat Out Love". I hope you enjoy them!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via bloglovin. Marie Lu is such a sweetheart. I see plenty of great reading ahead of you.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got some really nice reads this haul. It is so awesome that you got Marie Lu to sign your books. I hope you enjoy your new reads.

    My STS
    -TopianGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many awesome books! I'm currently reading The Young Elites. Happy Reading.

    Tina, The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marie is so so so nice, you have a great friend! I hope you enjoy your haul.
    -Jon from Bookish Antics

    ReplyDelete
  7. MARIE LU SIGNED YOUR BOOKS , OMG I am so jealous.
    Also The Young Elite is a good book :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...