Friday, September 27, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (9)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme
hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!


THIS WEEK'S ACTIVITY:
Reading Nook Tour: Give us a tour of your favorite reading spots.

**********

My blog title says it all: LIBROCUBICULARIST, a noun pertaining to a person who reads in bed. MY BED, it is the one and only spot I feel very comfortable when reading books. Any other place is okay, but nothing can compare to my bed.
That was my room before we moved to a new place a few months ago. I still have the same bed and the same things, but the place is a little different. And I still love to read in bed.
(I chose this photo because my room looks clean here. Hahahahaha! And by bed is neatly fixed. Yay me!)


Kindly leave your #FF links in the comments below
so I can visit and follow your blog.

Any of these three will do. Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. That's where I read the majority of the time, but my couch works just as well :)
    Old follower. (:

    My FF :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite spot is my couch: http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/follow-me-friday-reading-nook-tour/

    ReplyDelete
  3. helloo! i just found you through FF and am following you on GFC and bloglovin. i am a fellow bed reader...it's the most comfortable spot in the house so why go anywhere else!? anyway lookin forward to following you...check out my FF @ moydrookreads if you get a chance. have a great weekend!

    xtina @ moydrookreads

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...