Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (2)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

*******


Five more books to add to my nonexistent shelf.

Bought:





all three by  
 (Kindle Edition) by 
Clockwork Princess (UK Collector's Edition) by Cassandra Clare

If you already saw my previous Stacking The Shelves post, you will probably know that I already have a copy of Clockwork Princess. But the one I bought before did not have the family tree. When I went back to the book store (National Bookstore) last Friday, I found UK copies of Clockwork Princess, and guess what? They are the Collector's Edition. *happy dance* So now, I have two paperback copies of Clockwork Princess.

I bought The Spiderwick Chronicles for my little brother from Book Sale. I actually thought I was buying the first three books of the series. Unfortunately, I got it mixed up. I grabbed the 1st and 3rd book of The Spiderwick Chronicles and the 2nd book of Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles. *sighs*

Wander Dust is free on Amazon so I "bought" it. It's still FREE. If you want  it on your Kindle, CLICK HERE.

Received/Won: 

 by 

I won this from a twitter giveaway a few weeks ago, and it just came in the mail this week. I really got giddy when I opened the parcel and saw this inside. I'm so excited to read this.

Thank you Samantha Eades from Headline for the hardback copy of This Is What Happy Looks Like.

Six books for me this week. How about you?

9 comments:

  1. Ooo, The Spiderwick Chronicles! I remember seeing those when I was really little, in the library. Never read them! And I now have Clockwork Princess as well! On my Kindle though. Also, congrats on that Jennifer E. Smith win! :D

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wander Dust is a great book! And I need to read the Spiderwick Chronicles soon. Enjoy!

    My STS: http://myfullbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks for the heads up on Wander Dust :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited to read This Is What Happy Looks Like! I hope it's good! The reviews don't seem to glow as much as the ones for The Statistical Probability. I really hope you enjoy it though. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! It's okay.. other reviews won't really matter once you're already loving the book. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Heard great things about This Is What Happy Looks Like - I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to look into the Spiderwick chronicles. Looks like they will be quick, fun reads. Enjoy!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a quick read. My little brother finished book 1 in under an hour I think. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...